Endgame Ready!


I am ready for Endgame...I think. I have had some great non spoiler feedback. The one thing my friend says was there in no end credit clip, makes me a little sad. I was also told to get more excited and then doubt the excitement. I have done my best.

As part of the process I spent part of last night reviewing the MCU movie reviews.  Last year I introduced Susi and Stuart to the MCU, out of order starting with Civil War, Black Panther, Winter Solider, and then everything else in order. It was a two month crash course. There are a few reviews that got lost or missed and many still a draft (someday they will be posted...someday). I took our data and made a spreadsheet. I am discovering I'm an excel nerd.



I also got dressed up for tonight's occasion with my Infinity Gauntlet scarf (which I turned into an infinity scarf), my Infinity Gauntlet earrings (not sure if you can tell what they are in the pictures), and of course my very own set of Infinity Stones. Oh, and the space skirt, cause it's a space skirt and it has pockets.

 
I've also worked at avoiding spoilers, but I do have hopes. My biggest impossible hope is that Squirrel Girl shows up, defeats Thanos again, and proves that she is unbeatable. I know this won't happen but it would be fun.  If you are interested in reading our MCU reviews you can find the links below.

Phase One
Iron Man (2008)
The Incredible Hulk (2008)
Iron Man 2 (2010)
Thor (2011)
Captain America: The First Avenger (2011)
Marvel's The Avengers (2012)

Phase Two
Iron Man 3 (2013) -Draft
Thor: The Dark World (2013) -Draft
Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014) -First movie I watched with Susi and Stuart and didn't think to review
Guardians of the Galaxy (2014) -Draft
Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015) -Draft
Avengers: Age of Ultron with Alice, Aurora, and Donna
Ant-Man (2015)

Phase Three
Captain America: Civil War (2016) -Second movie I watched with Susi and Stuart...and still hadn't thought about reviewing yet.
Captain America: Civil War with Sister
Doctor Strange (2016) -Draft
Doctor Strange with Sister and Lee
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017) -Draft
Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017) -We haven't seen together to review
Thor: Ragnorok (2017) -Draft
Thor: Ragnorok with Sister, Brendan, Zack, Darby, and Liam
Black Panther (2018) -Had a draft and lost it to weird internet issues
Avengers: Infinity War (2018)
Ant-Man and the Wasp (2018)
Captain Marvel (2019)

Comments