Hello 38!

Thank you everyone for the wonderful birthday love and blessings. I am truly blessed. It's not yet 5pm and it has already been a full and fabulous day. It started later then I intended. I slept through my 4:45 alarm but managed to wake by 5:45 giving me enough time to dress and drive to the boat launch to witness the sunrise.

The whole drive to the river I was watching the sky get lighter and the beautiful hues of purple and pink lighten. I was sure I was going to miss the event. And it was already raining.  But I did! And the rain let up long enough for a few good selfies. And I enjoyed listening to the ducks a second year in a row. As soon as I was driving back home the rain started up again.

Birthday breakfast of champions was mini eggs. There was a Best Friend call, and Comic Con tickets ordered. I am getting excited to cosplay two new characters in two weeks. I stopped to see Sister at her work, enjoyed book club over birthday donuts (like normal donuts but eaten on a birthday). Mum surprised me with balloons and then joined be for a fantastic lunch with Tanya.
 
The afternoon has been busy with time to blog, chat with friends, and dream about this year's birthday goal list. I plan to have the bucket list up before May 10th...someone please hold me to that deadline.

Now I'm waiting to meet up with friend to go see Endgame. It is a happy day. I think I'm ready for another journey around the sun.
 

Comments