Thankful Thursday #270

I'm still not back into the rhythm of regular blogging. I think about writing while to or from the church,
yet when I get to my destination either my to do list takes over or I've forgotten what I was pondering. So many interesting thoughts have been lost. I was thinking about blogging today and realized I haven't done a Thankful Thursday since the end of November. I have two months worth of joys to consider for this weeks list. December had many joys and January was full of good things. It is hard to decided what to include. I expect most will be from this week.


I am thankful for...

  1. thoughtful Christmas gifts.
  2. good fiction books.
  3. the Silly Yak's gluten-free cupcakes.
  4. safe road trips. We travelled a lot over Christmas and last week were up to Toronto and back.
  5. potluck lunches and gatherings with classmates.
  6. warm days and warm winter gear on days that are not as warm
  7. the people who consistently show up and help make things happen. The ones that are more then volunteers. They are invested in the life and community.
  8. wise council and the voices of those I can call upon with questions.
  9. a sense that I am starting to get Hebrew, which is good since I'm taking my fourth Hebrew course.
  10. peanut butter and chocolate and that they are both gluten-free.

Comments