Thankful Thursday #271

I know, it has been two weeks since my last thankful post. It's been good days but late nights. I get through my night routine and completely forget to write; I am really out of the habit of regular blogging. 

I am thankful for...

  1. Lisa, the office admin, she has been a tremendous blessing and has been foundational in helping me settle into  rhythms of life at my church. She resigned last week was her last week. The office is too quiet without her. I greatly appreciate all that she has done.
  2. the many people who came up to support our first dinner for international students
  3. the warm days of the past two weeks. They have been great for outdoor walking.
  4. visits from friends.
  5. café chats
  6. planning with other pastors
  7. time for hobbies

Comments