9 Sleeps

Lee-Ann came home from the hospital today. She is her still her normal cheerful four year old self, not phased at all by a tube coming from her nose. Well maybe a little, I was about to hug her and she put up hands up and said, “Zizzy be careful of my feeding tube.” (And sister is the only one with the right to call me Zizzy). It is good to have her home. Other praise her blood counts are all good so she will be able to continue treatment on Tuesday.

Just 9 sleeps to China, Asia (not considering naps or insomnia). Things seem to be coming together. Today my passport arrived with my Chinese visa…its pretty and has an image of the Great Wall. It is hard to believe at times that I am really going to be in China, nervous and excited all bundled into one.

Comments

Robin said…
China's not in Africa...
Elizabeth said…
Nope China is not in Africa...its in Asia...I've always wanted to go to Asia. You've been to Asia friend.
Sarah Gomez said…
you do realize why robin said it's not in africa? cause you said you're going to africa.... hmmm...
oops
Elizabeth said…
Nope i totally didn't notice...i guess i miss Africa. hmmm. sorry Robin