Merry This Day

On this fine eve of Christmas Eve life is grand. I feel content and full. Today I cleaned my place. One of those days when cleaning was invigorating and freeing. Did laundry, repotted three plants, decorated for Christmas, put up my tree, knocked over two of the three recently potted plants. Had only a carpet sweeper to deal with the mess. The majority of the mess is still a mess. Maybe something will sprout in the middle of my living room over the next week. Will maybe post tree pictures tomorrow, if they make it from the camera to the computer. There is a good chance this won't happen. Shopped. Ate. Waited. Saw The Holiday with some friends. It was classic chick flick and just what my heart desired. I was filled with the gamut girlie emotions, oohed and ahhed in all the right places, and sighed with contentment at the conclusion. Jo, I think our idea will work. After the movie the girls came over. Silly times. Quote of the night: "You’re too normal to be a youth pastor" –Gina. Not really sure what that means or if it is a good thing. But I am leaning towards it being a good thing.

By this time tomorrow I will be home with family, in a house I've never seen, but home I will be.

Comments

Missy said…
Merry Christmas Liz!
matthew said…
Elizabeth. You are back home now. I don't want to get in trouble for not commenting while you were gone so I'm sneaking this in, hopefully before you check.

I hope you find a vacuum soon.
Elizabeth said…
Missy, You are wonderful! Merry New Year to you!

Matthew, I checked while I was gone. You're forgiven.

I was very glad to find no mini eco-system formed in my absence. At the same time I also hope to find a vacuum very soon.