"It's All So Magical"

The Magical Kingdom was, well, magical. Lee-Ann loved it. I loved it. I believe my parents loved it. The whole day was very dream like and overwhelming. Part of me doesn’t believe I was really in Disney World just a week ago, the snow outside my window might be a factor in my unbelief.
Lee-Ann’s highlights were meeting all the Disney princesses, especially Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) because that is her favourite. And going to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique in Downtown Disney where she was transformed by her “Fairy Godmother” into Aurora. Since a picture is worth a thousand words below are three-thousand from that happy day.


Lee-Ann and I were just chatting away and she looked up at me swished her brand new curls and said, “Zizzy, I like having long hair” It was unbelievably cute.

Can you name the Disney movie the title quote “It’s all so magical” is from and who said it? I’ll give the answer on Friday.

Comments

matthew said…
i don't know the answer to the trivia question, but i do know that those pictures are pretty cute
Elizabeth said…
Gina and Kelly guessed it.
matthew said…
they cheated by being smarter than me
Maki said…
Sounds you had a lots of fun!
Lee-Ann, she is soooooo cute :)
When I watched her picture in Japan, she still looks a little girl.
But I thought she is more beautiful than before! The kids grow up fast!
I like the picture which you have cute ears on your head in. It made me smile :)
Elizabeth said…
Liz, I'm so happy hat your family had this opportunity to be together. There's just nothing like a little princess having her dream come true! Lee-Ann is a beautiful ray of sunshine, much like her big sister :) Praise the Lord for families and for opportunities to celebrate together!
Sween said…
Disneyland! That would be fun. A lot of my theatre friends go there.