Monday, September 28, 2009

Project Update -Decreasing Begins

The title would be more accurately read “Decreasing Should Begin.” Decreasing and in turn finishing the sock has been put on hold. I’ve misplaced the pattern. I have a good idea where it might be…maybe. I had another set back today. I think I’ve made the socks a size too small. And to any knitter who might be tisking over not doing and swatch or “being to garage” I did a swatch and that is not the issue. The socks size are correct for the pattern I was wrong on the future owners show size. Maybe they’ll stretch or something.

No comments: