The Simple Woman's Daybook 24

FOR TODAY: September 6, 2010
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...I'm starting to see leaves change colour...that just seems too soon. I want to hold on to summer a little longer.

I am thinking...about what to write for writing group tonight, making a plan to be more healthy, and the church moving to two services in three weeks.

I am thankful for...holidays.

From the kitchen...been a lot of McDonald's meals, Subway breakfasts but I have plans for yummy pasta this week and pork chops.

I am wearing...black sweat pants and a blue and black stripped tee. I was just out walking with a friend.

I am creating...nothing at the moment, later today I'm planning on picking up my novel and polishing a few scenes. I haven't worked on it since June.

I am going...to home to clean, next seeing friends to watch Lost season three, then writing group.

I am reading...S is for Silence and Tuesdays with Morrie.

I am hoping...to get back into a routine.

I am hearing...TV, watching season two of Kyle XY.

Around the house...the summer was crazy all my lofty ambitions of apartment transformation went out the window the week after Beulah. I just want to start small and build up to change...we'll see.

One of my favorite things...TV night with friends.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
For more daily photos visit the 365 Picture Challenge.

Comments