The Simple Woman's Daybook 27

FOR TODAY: September 28, 2010
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...darkness, I think, the blinds are closed but it's past midnight so I would imagine it is dark.

I am thinking...of the day's happening

I am thankful for...GPS

From the kitchen...been eating out

I am wearing...jeans with a black belt and black tee.

I am creating....a short story about a osprey (sea hawk).

I am going...home to bed.

I am reading...the Secret Life of Bees.

I am hoping...to hike Cape Split this week.

I am hearing...the TV

Around the house...slow going but organization is coming.

One of my favorite things...my cousin!

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...Bill and I went whale watching Monday near Brier Island. We saw a right whale, fin whale, and two humpbacks. As soon as the pictures are uploaded I'm going to share them.

Comments