The Thankful Thursday Summer Review +20

This summer I was thankful for...

1) Tabi the church's summer student
2) My family
3) The host families of the three backyard clubs
4) ALL my many backyard club and soccer camp volunteers especially Lucas for being Pizza Man for two weeks!
5) The whole church for supporting kids ministry
6) The youth group for being awesome
7) My friends

This was, for me, the best summer I've had at New Hope. I've actually said that every summer because I'm learning to learn the previous years triumphs and mistakes. It has been a great summer but a busy one, as seen by the lack of blogging; I even missed eight weeks of "Thankful Thursday" which is the reason for the summer review post. But I also went back and did a post for each week. So, if you're interested in a more detailed look at the goings on and blessing of the summer, you can visit the individual posts here:

Comments