Our last Disney days were at Epcot (with a journey over to Hollywood to see the Fantasmic night show). I really enjoyed our time at Epcot. It might be my favourite because there always seems to be something new to see or explore. I wish we could have another day there.
I loved walking around the "countries" in the world show case. To make it fun to children they've added Kim Possible missions. We got to "save the world" as "secret team Possible agents," which was a blast. There had been a lot of changes to the "science" pavilions near the giant golf ball. It was good from Soarin to Mission: Space where we went 3Gs -so cool!
Lee-Ann's Top Five Things:
1) Captain EO the 1986 Michael Jackson 3D show
2) Character lunch and meeting all the princesses
3) Soarin' ride
4) The Sea, both the Nemo ride and talking to the sea turtle crush
5) The Kim Possible Adventure "missions"
My Top Five Things:
1) Character lunch and meeting all the princesses
2) Talking to Crush
3) Mission: SPACE (orange)
4) Soarin' ride and the Living with the Land green house tour
5) The Japan section of the world tour