The Next Disney Day: Hollywood Studio

Last Saturday we, my family and I, took one day to visit Disney Hollywood Studio. It was our first time at this park so everything was new. There was so much to see and do (but that is true about everything we did over the two weeks). At the time I kept comparing the park to Magic Kingdom and thinking it wasn't my favourite of the four parks.

Now, looking back, I have to say it was a great time. I loved the day and the time with my family. It was different and different is (can be) good. Hollywood Studio had some of my favourite things, see the top five list below. Plus it had Mum's favourite ride (Toy Story) and every moment was great.


Lee-Ann's Top Five Things:
1) Fantasmic
2) Toy Story ride
3) Little Mermaid Show
4) Art/drawing class
5) Parade

My Top Five Things:
1) Animation video & drawing lesson
2) Fantasmic
3) Toy Story ride
4) Beauty and the Beast show
5) The Great Movie Ride

Comments