The Simple Woman's Daybook 48

FOR TODAY: February 20, 2011
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...snow

I am thinking...about faith, searching, and religion vs. relationship also that it's almost time for lunch.

I am thankful for...my church and the children's ministry I absolutely love what I do...it's been a great morning at Kidsworld, where we were inspired to know, love and follow Jesus.

From the kitchen...um...I haven't cooked in two weeks so nothing.

I am wearing....a polka-dotted dress.

I am creating...a Seuss inspired poem. It was wanted to post it last Monday with pictures from Universal park but it's only half done.

I am going...to Just Us to work on the already mentioned ryhme then to Kentville Baptist church for Rally In The Valley.

I am reading...The Book of Awesome.

I am hoping...for a surprise.

I am hearing...silence and the computer hum...oh, wait my tummy also just growled. It really is time for lunch.

Around the house...must unpack, ooh and I am starting my winter Apartment Therapy tomorrow.

One of my favorite things...having people miss me.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

Comments