The Friday5 - Life Long Learning:
- What’s something you recently learned how to do on a computer? Add bookmarked tabs to the toolbar.
- What’s something you recently learned in the kitchen? There is less post cooking mess if I start the meal with the sink filled with soapy water.
- What’s something you recently learned about the town where you live? The Wednesday Farmer's Market has a community dinner.
- What’s something you recently learned from television? ....um...yay, no idea. I want to see Cowboys and Aliens?
- What’s something you recently learned the hard way? Procrastination is stressful
The Friday Five - School Days:
- Bully, teacher's pet, geek, shy kid in the corner, or something else? From year to year I think I fell into all of the categories at least once. I also got "church-girl" "goody-goody" "art freak" and "lesbian" (last one happened when "the mean girl" thought her boyfriend had a crush on me...she made everyday miserable for me the rest of the year)
- What did/do you usually eat during lunch time at school? Chocolate milk and a slice of pizza
- What did/do you normally wear to school? Jeans and a t-shirt
- Thinking back to what you wore(if you've already graduated), do you like it? I don't remember
- Any sports/activities/clubs you participated in? Everything I could: student Council, rugby, drama, band, volleyball (only gr.9), Christian fellowship, and track.
- Any worthwhile friends you still keep up with after graduation? All my friends were worthwhile but none that I stayed connected with beyond reading facebook status' and wishing happy birthday. My family moved away the summer I graduated. Without visits "home" to catch up with friends we all just drifted.