The Simple Woman Daybook 72


FOR TODAY: August 28, 2011
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...fog.

I am thinking...this day feels weird.

I am thankful for...late night talks that clear my head.

From the kitchen...I've eaten many blueberries.

I am wearing...coral flower printed dress.

I am creating...a baby blanket, a minion, and a number of other knit projects.

I am going...to the drive in tonight.

I am reading...Sophie's World, Primal, Think Orange and Erasing Hell.

I am hoping...to switch my bedroom and office today.

I am hearing...the fan.

Around the house...slow at restarting this week but slow is better than nothing.

One of my favorite things...local music.

A picture to share...

Donna and "Mike" at Open Mike and Donna
I was standing in as Mike for the night.

Comments