The Simple Woman Daybook 109 -Mother's Day Edition

FOR TODAY: May 13, 2012 -Mother's Day
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...the hillside forest waking up.

I am thinking...that my mummy is AWESOME!

I am thankful for...my mummy. I wuv you Mummy!!!

I am wearing...black and white flower print dress with a pink cardigan.

I am creating...the first strap to a felted purse. It's a big project that I expect to finish this time next year.

I am going...to have a great week :)

I am reading...Plant Animal Miracle, Chess for Kids, Inheritance, Game of Thrones and The Glory Road.

I am hoping...for board games some time today.

I am looking forward to...visiting the library.

I am hearing...Hawaii Five-O

Around the house...expecting the progress to continue we shall see, it's my busy week so it might just be another week of maintaining the basics (dishes washed, bed made, and clothes put away).

I am pondering...the game of Chess.

One of my favorite things...awesome Sunday mornings at Kidsworld Children's Ministry. I found this neat Mother's Day card a few days ago. It worked really well this morning.

A few plans for the rest of the week:...it's my busy week: Church's annual meeting Monday. Life Group Wednesday, Youth Group Thursday, GEMS closing ceremony Friday, church plant and yard sale Saturday. Oh, and I think a friend and are are going to the city tomorrow to hunt for a formal dress....a thrift shop formal dress. The youth group's 3rd annual frenchy formal is next month.

Comments