The Simple Woman Daybook 111

FOR TODAY: May 27, 2012
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...summer trees.

I am thinking...life is good.

I am thankful for...unexpected gifts.

I am wearing...pretty new clothes, a black pleated skirt and a flowered blouse. 

I am creating...a short story to share with my writing group.

I am going...to chat

I am reading...Naked Heat, Chess for Kids, Inheritance, Game of Thrones and The Glory Road.

I am hoping...for a productive week at the office.

I am looking forward to...writing group tomorrow.

I am hearing...tv.

Around the house...I'm hoping the productivity continues.

I am pondering...how we (Christians) pray and think about prayer.

One of my favorite things...the decoration in the kids ministry space. Thank you Dan and Pat for helping me to hang the "hot air balloons".

A few plans for the rest of the week:...it's my full week with writing group Monday, Tuesday night open night date with a good friend, Wednesday life group, Thursday youth group, and Friday and Saturday will be spent with the youth group and a rally.

Comments