Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Make It Monday: September 29

I finished! A few months back, maybe June, I started making a set of forty cards. I had ten different sheets of 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock. Cut those into 4x5 1/4 card fronts and embossed the lovely Swallowtail stamp with white.

Weeks later I sponged the tone on tone shadows. After that the card fronts sat in a box till last week when I decided it was time to actually make something with them. I added large and small butterflies from Papillion Potpourri set (punched out and attached with dimensionals) and different sentiments from a variety of stamp sets.

I'm really happy with the final product:












No comments: