The Simple Woman Daybook 152

FOR TODAY: February 1, 2015
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Blog.

Outside my window...it has gone from white-out blizzard conditions to a blue sky sunny day.

I am thinking about...books I am going to read next.

I am thankful that...snow plows.

In the kitchen...I've had a lot of spaghetti this week.

I am wearing...my favourite purples knit dress with a black cover and these boots:


I am creating...many card designs still. The Saturday card making craft day has been moved to this coming Saturday.

I am going...to have a very full February.

I am wondering...about which VBS theme to use this summer.

I am reading...The Hobbit, The Prisoner of Azkaban, Utmost for His Highest, The Bible.

I am hoping...to not get sick.

I am looking forward to...trying the Machi Koro expansion.

I am learning...new games.

I am hearing...the computer hum.

Around the house...I've been under the weather so not much has been taken care of, so that's the goal for the week.

One of my favorite things...snow days.

A few plans for the rest of the week:...is my busy week. There is something happening every day except Monday.

A Picture (or two) To Share:...

Comments