The Simple Woman Daybook 183


FOR TODAY: December 4, 2016
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Blog.

Outside my window... Christmas lights

I am thinking... about how full and deep God's grace extends.

I am thankful...for good tea.

I am wearing... Jeans and a purple sweater

I am creating... a bulletin board display

I am reading... The Lopsided Christmas Cake and The Books of the Bible.

I am watching... just finished first season of Supergirl, When Calls the Heart, Gilmore Girls with Sister, The Pretender with Mom, and Tuesday is Firefly night with Sister and her friends.

I am geeking out... the return of Young Justice. Season three has been announced after it was cancelled in 2013.

I played... Stoneage last week
One of my favorite things... Christmas cookies

Verse of the week... Exodus 15:2 NLT
The Lord is my strength and my song;
    he has given me victory.
This is my God, and I will praise him—
    my father’s God, and I will exalt him!
Song of the Week:




In the Kitchen... I have been having a lot of sauces made with mushrooms, craving creamy mushroom soap it seems.

A few plans for the rest of the week:...tonight we are going to a volunteer banquet and this weekend is Fill-A-Bag.

Happening On The Blog:... I still have two movie reviews to write for Hacksaw Ridge and the new Anne of Green Gables, expect them later this week.

A few pictures to share:...
The Christmas Parade


Our Christmas Tree decorating night

Comments