Fifteen Years!

I realized early last week that Bowl of Stew(art) turns 15 today. Fifteen years! I can hardly believe it. My blog should be going to high school and talking back to me (I now understand all the temperamental template issues last week). To celebrate and reminisce, I re-read that first post, Conforming. It made me smile:
I have succumed to the peer-pressure, jumped on the band wagon and entered the world of blogs; after all "everyone was doing it". Is this just a case of conforming? In this situation I don't think so.
-Liz, 2005
Sarah's comment made me giggle "Conforming to an art like blogging means you actually have to do it more than once ;)" I might have jumped on the bandwagon back then but seems I figured out how to "do it more than once" and still haven't jumped off, yet.

There has been a lot of change and growth over the years. I still spell as poorly as ever, thankfully friends help me edit. The only thing I miss was the early days community with blogging, keeping up with college friends through blogs, and regular comments. I miss the feedback and conversations that happened through comments. Over all it has been 15 wonderful years!

Happy 15th Birthday Bowl of Stew(art)!!!

Comments