Villainous Victory!

For the tenth day of Christmas Alex received a 1000 piece puzzle of Maleficent, from the Disney Villainous collection. I think the whole point of the puzzle collection is to their game "Villainous."

We finished the puzzle last night! I was trying to wait till Wednesday to complete it. I discovered, Wednesday January 29th is International Puzzle Day.

Instead we went to Value Village and found a different puzzle to try. It's called "Lost in a Jigsaw" There is only 500 pieces but there is no correct picture on the box. When complete the puzzle will the a maze that you have to navigate your explorer through. Each section is made of the labyrinth is made up of nine pieces. The biggest challenge is all the non-boarder pieces are exactly the same shape. I think we are also going to try and complete some smaller puzzles I have been saving.

Here is the completed Maleficent puzzle:
There are five other villains in the collection: King John, Captain Hook, Jafar, Queen of Hearts, and Ursula. I don't normally celebrate evil but the puzzles are so much fun. I want to try all of them.

Comments