Thankful Thursday

My laptop is in an eternal state of hibernation. Till my power cord (the one the cats thought was a chew toy) is replace my ability to post regularly will be somewhat limited. I aim to post on Sundays and Thursdays with the odd note when I can. Sorry for those who visit faithfully; I am not sure when I’ll be back to a daily writing routine.
In spite of frayed cord this has been a week full of joy. I thank God that I or the cats weren’t zapped or harmed by the damaged cord. I’m also thankful for…

-surprises
-pie. I bought one at a bake sale this morning and shared it with the youth group tonight
-meetings happening (after five failed attempts)
-plan B
-my Bible Study
-good youth nights
-a phone call saying I have a free movie rental
-Valentine’s Day. I might be in the minority but I really love this day. I loved finding cute boxes of cards for the children and youth, I love sending cards, I love that the people who I sent cards to are going to forgive me for sending them today. I loved today and am thankful it happened.
Happy Valentines Day

Comments

Steph said…
speaking of power coards, I found the adapters to mine, just so you know

love you and miss you
Elizabeth said…
I love and miss you too.

We should get together soon!