Friday's Five

1. When were you born?
12:01 April 26th
2. What's your favorite photograph?
Not sure if I have a “favourite” picture. There are two I posted of Lee-Ann and me, this awesome black and white of Lee-Ann and Dad walking on a beach when she was still little, and shots with friends and good memories…I like pictures.
3. What's the longest distance you've run?
6 km
4. What is familiar?
My routines and habits
5. What do you count on?
I count lots of things, so things I don’t even realize I count on till they don’t live up to my expectations. I count on my car starting when I turn the key, and lights going on when I flip the switch. I count on Gina to rescue me when I run out of gas (it’s only happened twice but she’s come both times). I count on spring following winter and summer following spring.

I count on God, too.

How would you answer these five questions?

Comments

Jecca said…
1. 10ish am April 13th
2. it's a picture of my brother and me when we were little and still had skating birthday parties. my mom made us hand decorated Garfield and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle cakes and we were getting ready to eat them...ah, the days of innocence.
3. probably a mile, for gym class in high school. :P
4. my familiar, my hometowns, my best friends
5. too many things to list really.