Thankful Thursday #224

Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends and readers. Hope you had a wonderful day filled with family, food, and football (or whatever else makes for good memories). As you celebrate and give thanks this November here are a few things I am thankful for...

1) ...hugs of a friend during a trying day
2) ...small victories
3) ...timely books that help lead the changes I want in my life
4) ...good tires
5) ...that my Sister enjoys driving
6) ...time with family even when under sad reasons
7) ...that my Grandma taught me to knit
8) ...all the sweaters and lovely things she created for me
9) ...good memories with all my Grandparents
10) ...movies with my cousins
11) ...Missions Buddy
12) ...good road conditions
13) ...minimal lake effect
14) ...hotel beds
15) ...lobster
16) ...road trip music
17) ...laughter
18) ...ice cream
19) ...not losing my luggage (my carry ons became "checked")
20) ...good conversations with a stranger
21) ...familiar faces when at airports
22) ...family hugs after being away
23) ...not getting lost while driving downtown
24) ...Christmas music

Comments