The Simple Woman Daybook 190


FOR TODAY: November 19, 2017
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Blog.

I am thinking...about knitting, can I take needles as carry on, do I want to risk my almost finished socks if I can't? I'm also thinking about what to say about Justice League. And reflecting on the weekend.

I am thankful...for my extended family

I am wearing...my pjs

I am creating...socks -still. I'm on that last bit; but there are still a few inches to go. I think I will take a crochet project with me; if I can remember how to crochet.

I am reading...The Hobbit, well...I haven't actually started but I've decided that is the book I am going to bring with me on the trip.

I am watching... Longmire (Season 5), Preception with Mom (Season 3), season two of Stranger Things, that only happens every two weeks on TV night. On hold at the moment Arrow (Season 3), Supergirl (Season 2), and Doctor Who (rewatching series 7). Also super excited Librarians 3rd season is up on CraveTV!

I am geeking out...Christmas.

One of my favorite things ...first snows

Verse of the week... John 14:1-6


A few plans for the rest of the week:...going on an epic adventure.

Word Count: 18,604/50,000

Comments