The Simple Woman Daybook 188


FOR TODAY: November 5, 2017
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Blog.

Outside my window...it's dark. I normally write these at night so that makes sense.

I am thinking...about the movie V for Vendetta, writing, and that I think I need to create my own daybook topics. This is my 188th one but the themes don't always fit me.

I am thankful...my family's support.

I am wearing...Robin socks, with a black skirt, a batman tee, and a jean jacket

I am creating...socks -still

I am reading...And Then There Were Nuns by Jane Christmas I near the end.

I am watching... Arrow (Season 3), Mum, Dad we're watching Perception, and teen TV night is Stranger Things.

I am geeking out...upcoming Justice League. I have a weary optimism; I want this to be good. I feel they are going to take characters I love and crush me.

I played... Family Catan
One of my favorite things... friend reunions

Verse of the week... 1 Samuel 16:7

A few plans for the rest of the week:...tomorrow is book chats and Lunch with Liz, Thursday night games, and the rest of the week I'm working on a sermon or NaNoWriMo

Word Count: 1213/50,000

Comments