The Simple Woman Daybook 189


FOR TODAY: November 12, 2017
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Blog.

I am thinking...about how we process information and communicate. Also that I might need to rethink the daybook categories and make my own.

I am thankful...for friends and mums that make me hot lemon tea.

I am wearing...navel striped skirt, orange tank, and a navy cardiganesque top in jersey

I am creating...socks -still. I successfully turned the heal.

I am reading...I finished And Then There Were Nuns by Jane Christmas night. Probably will start something new tomorrow.

I am watching... Arrow (Season 3), Mum, Dad we're watching Perception, and teen TV night is Stranger Things.

I am geeking out...Numenera, a futuristic fantasy-tech table top RPG.

I played... Machi Koro and Tokaido Friday night
One of my favorite things... tea, much tea

Verse of the week... Galatians 3:26-4:7


A few plans for the rest of the week:...tomorrow is book chats and Lunch with Liz, Tuesday TV night, Wednesday the mid-week Fuel, Thursday night games, and the weekend looks like a trip to see family.

Word Count: 12,535/50,000

Comments