Storytime with Pastor Liz: Mar 23

My very first "Storytime with Pastor Liz" happened earlier this morning, live on my Facebook page. If you missed it you can find the video here.

If you want to catch the next one live, I will be reading stories every weekday at 11 am on Facebook. The videos stay up after the live stream and I plan to have a blog post up later that same day with the link.

Special thanks to my friend Pastor Ben for making this wonderful "Storytime with Pastor Liz" cover image.

Today I read "Heaven Breaks Through" from the Jesus Storybook Bible by Sally Lloyd-Jones and "Chapter One: Lucy Looks Into a Wardrobe" from The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by C. S. Lewis. I ended the video asking children to share their own art inspired by the stories they heard. If you have made some art you can leave a link in the comments below, share it on the original video, or on the North Grenville Community Church page. I am going to try to share a few of these creations in the next video.

Here are my creations:

 

Comments