Sunday Scribbles: Mar 15


I thought it had been only a few weeks since I last shared art. It turns out it has been over a month. I had everything ready to go Feb 9th, but got in late and forgot, decided to wait a week add a few more pages. The next Sunday rolled around commitments distracted me and I forgot again till the midweek. And then I just forgot to art all together.

It is so easy to over fill a schedule. I find it a challenge to balance the urgent and important with the visiting and staying in connected to the planning and wedding preparations. There is more things matter than time to fit everything in. With a finite amount of time and growing to do list hobbies I enjoy and even use to keep me healthy get pushed to the edge. Well pushed to the edge till they are pushed off the edge. I don't have a solution to the problem.

For the next few weeks life seems to be slowing down with covid19 precautions so I plan to make art part of the routine and give myself time to work on a few other artistic and crafty projects. It's not a permanent solution but it is a start. Who knows maybe the next three weeks will help me form new habits.

 
  
 

I really enjoyed all of the drawing challenges, however these two were my favourites. The bookshelf I love for the details. It was fun to draw things from my place from memory at the same time adding a few items I'd enjoy having.

The feather turned out better than I had expected. I use google to find a reference image. I want to try a few more feathers in the future, maybe play with colour or even watercolours.

Comments

Brittany H said…
Great readinng your blog