Storytime with Pastor Liz: Mar 24

I had my second live storytime on Facebook happened at 11 am. If you missed it you can find the video here. The plan is to have a live storytime every weekday at 11 am on Facebook.

Today I read "Let's Go!" from the Jesus Storybook Bible by Sally Lloyd-Jones and "Chapter Two: What Lucy Found There" from The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by C. S. Lewis.

If you have any art inspired by either of stories you heard. I would love to see what you have created. Here are some of the ways you can share your creations with me by one of these options:

1) leave a link to your art in the comments below
2) share a picture of it in the comments of the original Facebook video
3) or share the picture on the North Grenville Community Church page.

I promise to look at everyone's are and I am going to share a few of these creations in the next video.

I've started two sketches:


 

Comments