The Simple Woman Daybook 106

FOR TODAY: April 22, 2012
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.


Outside my window...night


I am thinking...about chess.


I am thankful for...home.


I am wearing...a flower print skirt with a coral coloured sweater over a green tee but soon I'll be in pajamas.


I am creating...the first strap to a felted purse. It's a big project that I expect to finish this time next year.


I am going...to be up all night.


I am reading...Feed and Game of Thrones and In the Defense of Food


I am wondering...why God gives different people different encounters.


I am hoping...to play board games.


I am looking forward to...supper with the Jenn tomorrow!


I am hearing...a conversation in the other room.


Around the house...I've invited a friend over for supper on Friday the apartment must be will be friend worthy.


I am pondering...food culture vs food science.


One of my favorite things...hugs.


A few plans for the rest of the week:...lunch with the girls, dinner with Jenn and writing group tomorrow, youth group Thursday, oh and my birthday :)

Comments