Thankful Thursday -Dan

I am thankful for...
*Insert Picture Here*

Dan Sparkman

My friend Mark introduced me to Dan at the market in the summer of 2009. I don't think we chatted again till that fall during NaNoWriMo. Dan works at the coffee shop my writing group meets at. Since then our acquaintance has grown to a true friendship. I appreciate any time we get to hang out. He and Manda host wonderful parties and dinners. They are great people. I also love that Dan organizes games nights. Board games are great fun. They would happen less without Dan. Fun story, he commented that he was jealous of Favourite Atheist's title. So, Dan has asked to be my Favourite Heretic. I am not sure how heretical he is...but now I have a Favourite Atheist, Agnostic, and Heretic! It's like I've collected a whole set :)

Back to the Thankful Thursday, Dan is a good friend. He is one of my favourite people and I am thankful to know him.

Comments