The Simple Woman Daybook 178


FOR TODAY: July 17, 2016
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Blog.

Outside my window... night.

I am thinking... about fermented food and baking sour dough bread because I was watching the Netflix series Cooked again.

I am thankful... extended family and opportunities to see them

I am wearing... white capris with a navy top.

I am creating... a road trip activity book
I am watching... Killjoys is back (on Space)! Star Trek: Deep Space Nine (now on Netflix)! Also Cooked and Chef's Table (both on Netflix).

I am geeking out... this S.H.I.E.L.D door Sister and I found and an innocent looking garden store.
I played... in Lake Huron


One of my favorite things... road trip mascots

Verse of the week... Psalm 34:4 (NIV)
I sought the Lord, and he answered me;
    he delivered me from all my fears.
Song of the Week:...




In the kitchen:... We made delicious BBQed veggie kabobs tonight

From the Garden:... There are now five tomatoes growing and everything else is looking good even the weeds. I need to weed the garden. 

A few plans for the rest of the week:... I'm working and adulating both Monday and Tuesday. Then Wednesday I leave for Kingdom Bound with five teens from my youth group! We'll be gone till Sunday night.

Happening On The Blog:... I'm not sure what the internet situation is going to be like. So there will be the regular content till Wednesday and then everything might be on hold till I get back. I'm going to probably retroactively post the five days of Daily Salad and Thankful Thursday. If I'm very productive I might even try to have a something scheduled to post while I'm away but I make no promises.

A few pictures to share:... from our family walk in a park


Comments