The Seven: The September Review of the 2018-19 Birthday Bucket List

It's been four months since the birthday and just a month since The List, this year's birthday bucket list; time for a review:

1. Explore Canada
I've been to the East and West coast this year! If you've been following along the last weeks. you've seen pictures of the West Coast adventures. I've had my first real memories of BC and a very first I was in the Yukon for a few hours.

2. Read Comics
I've read the first off the list. The bigger victory might be that I haven't bought any new books. I've wanted to; I found a few titles I want to try and I'm ready for the next Saga Vol. Waiting is hard. More reading to do. 

3. Be Creative
I've been keeping up the watercolours. I didn't realize how long it would take me to feel comfortable in the medium. I want better results now but am happy to keep trying. I dreamed last night about attending art school. Who knows, maybe someday.

4. Enjoy Life
All of the Alaska trip made me smile and did watching TV with my friends Susi and Stuart (we just started season three of Agents of Shield), DMing Dungeons and Dragons, talking with the little ones at church, hanging out with my library games group, hugs from my friend Tanya, txt messages with NS peeps. Life is good even when it has bumps. 

5. Write More
I've been blogging more. That's the only writing happening now, but it is writing so VICTORY!. I also started thinking about NaNoWriMo for this year. I am wondering about starting in September and writing 560 words a day. 

6. Play Games
Games have been played, but none of mine. Mum and I attended a games day last month. I won a game. Still need to start playing games from my collection.

7. Search for Unicorns
There have been no unicorn sightings. There hasn't been much of an expedition launched yet.  

Comments