Thankful Thursday #278

It has been a few weeks since I last did a Thankful Thursday. I struggled to remember to write the past month. I want to blame working on the birthday challenge; the reality is it's not a habit these days. I think about it on Saturdays.  

Then, finally sitting down to write a months worth of thankfulness has been daunting. However, when I think about today and this week I have many blessings. Here's what I am thankful for:
  1. My church family, the people that make us glad to live in Kingston
  2. The cat being cute and calling me to the couch
  3. Making camping reservations and finding a site for June 30th this late
  4. Date night: Alex took me to see a 25th anniversary showing of Iron Giant, which I had never seen, it was perfect on a day when I cried multiple times
  5. Movie popcorn and candy
  6. Receiving my first Lord of the Rings virtual walk postcard.
  7. A day of board games
  8. Hot water
  9. Hearing stories of God moving and lives transformed
  10. Watching an inspirational movie with friends on Sunday
  11. The gift of gluten-free treats
  12. We found a new rental unit and signed the lease
  13. Finishing a delightful book
  14. Finding a solution to a problem that overwhelmed me
  15. Alex for support and editing of the birthday challenge blog writing 
  16. Walks with Alex
  17. A successful attempt at making a gluten-free chicken garlic parm pizza
  18. Ukulele practice time and growing in my limited skills
  19. Finding the Finch app, it's like a Tamagotchi only you take care of your virtual pet by taking care of you. Only few days in but I can see it being a helpful tool
  20. Watching lighting out my window

Comments