Thankful Thursday #280

Welcome to this weeks edition of Thankful Thursday. It's almost the end of June. Where is the time going these days. I'm expecting the next time I blink it will be mid autumn and I'll be dreaming of Christmas. However fast it seems things are going this has been a wonderful month filled with joys and blessings. Here are a few things I have been thankful for this week:
  1. The Finch app. I mentioned it last week, it has continued to be a blessings for me. I am finding it helpful and motivating. It is like the Tamagotchis of the 90s. You have a little buddy you are helping learn and grow. Only you care for it by caring for you. I have been keeping up with keeping routines, plus there are tools to reflect on my day, encourage friends,  and a first aid kit full of practical ways to resolve emotionally charged moments. I also realized that by having tasks safely organized in the app I have more brain energy to think about other things. I don't think it would be helpful for everyone but it has been very useful for me. If you are interested leave a comment and I will send you a friend link.
  2. Kittens
  3. Good books
  4. Plans coming together
  5. Lunch with my family and seeing Inside Out 2 with Sister, Mum, and Alex
  6. Strawberry Dessert night
  7. Jonathan Maracle sharing stories and songs with my church
  8. Adam for leading the blanket experience
  9. The gift of friendship and maple syrup
  10. Community BBQ time
  11. Time to go camping
  12. Supper cooked over the fire
  13. Emergency cash coming in handy in a small emergency
  14. Bottled water
  15. A wonderful waitress
  16. Spontaneous decision to take the ferry home
  17. The rain waited till I was home from a walk to start
  18. Hot chocolate and TV time with Alex
  19. Sit downs with ministry partners
  20. Good audiobooks

Comments