Thankful Thursday #279

Welcome to Thankful Thursday on Friday, I'd rather post a day late then miss an opportunity to be grateful. Here's what I am thankful for:
  1. The Finch app has continued to be a blessings for me this week.
  2. Dinner with a Friend and her gift of flowers
  3. An audiobook I am listening to is very good. I am really enjoying the author and the story even when it is incredibly sad.
  4. Alex and his birthday celebrations
  5. Gluten free birthday cake
  6. Ottawa visits
  7. A very good Sunday with a guest speaker
  8. A lovely worship service with the guests at the long-term care service I lead once a month
  9. A long walk with Alex that ended with ice cream
  10. My Sister and her birthday celebrations
  11. Sister hugs
  12. Time with my aunts and uncles
  13. For dad and mom and all the support and love they give Alex and I and there is always a bed when we visit
  14. For Micky who found an item I needed for Sunday
  15. And Mom who surprised me with two much needed items she found in thrift shops
  16. A cup of chai tea but the lake
  17. Kittens
  18. The creation of the goals for the 45 Before 45 is complete.

Comments