Thankful Thursday #50

Driving home from Life Group (home church) last night I was struck by how truly blessed because of the people in my life. People are remarkable. I love my family, friends, and church community. I love my life group, the girls, college friends I only connect with on Facebook or blogs, and my writing group. I love the new acceptances and long time friends. I am so blessed for those that encourage me and come along side me in troubles, for those who stand with me as a wrestle through questions, and those that bring the questions to light. I love the people I have the opportunity to know. So this week I am thankful for...

1) my family
2) my friends on speed dial who are just a call away
3) my friends far away
4) my friends close by
5) my life group
6) my agnostic and atheist friends....even when we disagree
7) my church family

Yep, I'm thankful for YOU! Thank you for being apart of my life.

Comments