Thankful Thursday -Kimberly

After 100+ Thankful Thursdays I asking myself if I should keep it going. I've loved having the weekly exercise that reminds me to count my blessings. At the same time list stays the pretty much the same from week to week. But I like knowing that Thursdays is write about what or who I'm thankful for. So it is decided; Thankful Thursdays are here to stay but with a twist.

I am thankful for my friend Kimberly. Her family moved the the area just over two years ago and started attending New Hope. Her boys are in Kidsworld and come up with some of the best lines ever like "Pastor Wiz, I am going to draw God with a mustache because God has a mustache." We're go to the same life group and I have loved getting to know her, having tea together, and just becoming closer friends. For my birthday she totally went above and beyond and made my favourite cake for me...IT WAS AWESOME! I am very thankful for my friend Kimberly!

Comments