August Daily Writing Warm-Up #5

Happy day-after-Friday-make-up prompt.

I don't know what it is about the Once Upon a Time prompts that causes me to forget that they are drafts on scheduled posts. But it has happened again, I am sorry for those whose writing routines might have been effected. But this is better late then never. So without greater delay...yesterday's prompt today:

Once Upon A Time
Time: 10 to 20 min

Today's prompt is using cards from Once Upon A Time, a storytelling game, to write a short fairy-tale. I will give you seven  cards to use. The first five are "once upon a time" cards and must be included as you weave your tale. The last two are "happily ever after" cards that will be the last line of you story; choose the one that works the best. Spend at least ten minutes working on your fairy-tale.

Once Upon A Time:
  • Old man
  • This Can Fly
  • A Chase
  • Blind
  • Cave
Happily Ever After
  • The king fulfilled his side of the bargain and everyone was happy.
  • And they sit to this very day.

Thank you for checking out the daily writing prompt. If you enjoyed it please consider sharing it with other writers. For more information about the challenge or to sign-up visit the introduction post August Daily Writing Warm-Up Challenge.

Comments

Amai said…
I think this is my favourite of all the challenges. Worth waiting the extra day for :) With this one I am now officially caught up on all the prompts so far. Which is nice, because I imagine the second half of the month is going to be tougher.