Trock Thursdays: Hey Missy!

Whovian culture is vast and creative, spanning more than 50 years. It is something I enjoy about the fandom. Beyond watching the show fans share their theories, make crafts, and create TROCK.

I only just discovered the term trock two weeks ago. A friend and I were comparing different Doctor Who inspired songs that we enjoy when she used the term "TROCK". It stands for Time Lord Rock, similar to the Wizard Rock which are songs and parodies inspired by Harry Potter.

I have waste hours on YouTube watching parody and original song videos. There are so many great song out there that every Thursday of the Whovian Countdown I will be sharing a different song. Today's Trock is a parody of "Hey Micky" redone by Leg Nose Robinson as "Hey Missy"



Countdown Till Christmas Special Airs: 22 sleeps
Countdown Till This Whovian sees the Christmas Special: 23 sleeps

Comments

Amai said…
Nice. I hadn't seen that one.