Liquid Gold

I have one true love in my life –Fanta. Well, no, that is a bit extreme, though I do enjoy it greatly. I hadn’t heard about the fruit soft-drink till my internship, funny cause it is 180 countries. Now it is liquid joy to me. I sadly haven’t seen any Fanta in two years till last week. Its now in Nova Scotian stores. Not just that they had "new" flavours (or new to me) Wildberry, Ruby Tangerine, and Cream Soda. The first tragedy was they weren’t as good as I had hoped, I was very disappointed. The only real Fanta is Fanta Pineapple. I hope you all can one day enjoy this sweet heavenly drink. The second tragedy, the stores here don't have Pineapple.

Comments

Maria Purviance said…
i just like fanta orange. i have never had fanta pineapple.
Jeff said…
I noticed Fanta popping up in stores- Bill and I even saw a big commercial for it when we went to the movies the other day. It's always been popular around the world and it seems they're trying to bring it back to north America.
Haven't tried any yet, though.
Elizabeth said…
Maria, I don't remember my thoughts on fanta orange, I am sure its yummy. You might like the Ruby Tanerine, it grew on me.

Pineapple is the only way to go, but I wonder if it would have a different taste in North America.
Nata said…
You may as well just end it, Liz. Obviously you have nothing to live for.

;)