Thankful Thursdays #23


Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name;
make known among the nations what he has done.
Psalm 105:1

Today was an excellent day. A few frustrations were resolved, plans came together, and surprises occurred. I am thankful for this day, and here are some of the reasons…

I had a really good staff meeting today, it was more vision casting, didn’t realize we had talked for almost two hours. And I am excited to see what will happen.

The finial grade of my His and Dis course arrived today…A-. A happy dance was done. Second blessing, all my pre-ordination classes are done.

A replacement for my missing cell phone arrived today three days earlier than I had expected.

I watched the final results show of So You Think You Can Dance. Yesterday I was disappointed to learn that Danielle was going to be away, since I normally watch it with her. It seemed there was no way to see it but one of the girls that also goes to Danielle’s invited to watch with her. She also invited a co-worker who was great fun. I had such a wonderful time.

It is a good to be alive.

Comments