It's the 25th week of thankfulness. I wonder if there is 25 things to be thankful for. I am sure there is, it's been a full week, many things to be thankful for:
1) Adults who willingly drive teens and spend the day entire day in an amusement park for the day.
2) Sunny, hot, beautiful weather on said day that wonderful adults drove teens to amusement park.
3) Inu, even when he's being too playful for my mood, I am glad to share my apartment with him.
4) Afternoon naps
5) Early morning walks, sunrises, and Shari who joins me on these early morning walks. We started last week. It means getting up at 5:30 but it is worth the few less hours of sleep.
6) Details coming together
7) Pastor Scott, he is great to work with.
8) Surprise visits from friends (thanks Gina and Kelly)
9) Blueberries, Danielle spontaneously invited me to join her blueberry picking on Wednesday
10) My local library
11) Jane Austin stories (or movies based on her books)
12) Driving/road trips
13) Tyler and Denise for letting me crash at their place
14) Joyful friendship reunions
15) Cookie dough,,,,
16) STEPH!!!! What joy and blessing it is to see and talk with her. I love her muchly!
For all these things I am thankful. Life is good.
Nine short of the 25 goal, could you add to the list? What are you thankful for this day/week?