Connected

I arrived at Beulah for the district family camp yesterday evening and will be here all week. It’s been good seeing college friends, and other Bethany and pastor acquaintances. I’m staying in the hotel, just above the dinning hall. It is very hot but it means I am also above the camp’s wifi connection. It’s the first time in over six months that I’ve had personal internet access. I am loving reading having the freedom to read friends’ blogs, catch-up on all the posts I’ve missed, view pictures on facebook, and being signed into msn.

I feel connected.

My friend Jon Dixon let me know about two other ways to connect. The first is cmconnect.org and the other is smconnect.org (you can find link buttons on the right hand side). Both are facebook type social networks. Cmconnect is for children’s ministry and smconnect is for student (youth) ministry. I’ve spent more time on my cmconnect account; it have been a great help. I started a discussion titled "how do I make 40 gallons of slime?" The feedback and suggestions have been really helpful. I don’t think it would be helpful to everyone but it can be a great resource. If you are involved in either of these ministries check out the connection and consider joining.

Comments