More Walking ~ More Dancing

The Dancing
I was so sad when Fringe and CSI ended. I thought it was the end of TV nights with Doug and Terry. Oh, how wrong I was. Summer has just meant the broadening of show watching to Mental and So You Think You Can Dance. Tonight is the first performance night with the Top 20. From the auditions and Vegas I have a few favourites I hope make it far: Girls =Asuka & Randi and Guys =Phillip & Evan.

Is anyone else going to follow the show this summer?
The Walking
Last weeks step goal was 7,524. Two months ago the possibility of ever averaging 7,000 steps seemed more that impossible. Yet, with a some healthy choices, some important events, and Steph keeping me accountable the goal was not only met but surpassed. I averaged 9,290 steps.
Next weeks walking goal: 10,219

Comments