The Simple Woman Daybook 65

FOR TODAY: July 10, 2011
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...trees.

I am thinking...Game of Thrones -WOW!, I'm going to miss Re, it was a good choice to use Promiseland's Flipt curriculum this summer, Game of Thrones -WOW! Dragons are great; I'm engaged to a dragon, this dragon to be exact. Oh the silliness and fun I had with Re and Fred yesterday.

I am thankful for...Re!

From the kitchen...last week was all about eating in the Beulah dinning hall.

I am wearing...green flip flops, flowerly flowly skirt, and pink shirt.

I am creating...a baby blanket and many other knit items.

I am going...to a potluck tonight.

I am reading...Sophie's World, The God Delusion, Stardust, B is for Burglary, Flatland, and Love Wins.

I am hoping...to get chapter read for book discussion Tuesday.

I am hearing...snapping of hoppers.

Around the house...just the cats I've been away.

One of my favorite things...Rory D. Dragon!

A picture to share...

Comments

Nuchtchas said…
I'm going to miss you right back