Visiting Hogwart

Going to see the new Harry Potter tonight! I'm very excited even though I've heard mixed reviews. Going reminded me of the family vacation back in February.

I shared a Seussian ryhem about the days in Universal but didn't talk about the Harry Potter section, which is funny because "Wizarding World of Harry Potter" was one of my absolutely favorite things!

The details were amazing. Walking around the shops you could almost believe you were in Hogsmeade.

And Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey was an AMAZING RIDE! It was awesome and fun to wait in line for because of all the little details they had like talking pictures and the Sorting Hat singing about the ride.
We had butterbeer at the Three Brooms:
I have yet to eat my chocolate frog...I might do that tonight!

Comments